Monday, January 14, 2008

Sweet Home Green Bay

I'm going to start of this post with an apology to 3 people who I know read this blog from time to time, and aren't very big fans (ok, not at all) of the green and gold. Just peep this until next season ;-)

Then I'm going to follow that up with, GET OUT YOUR FUCKING CHECKBOOK Giants! The game on Saturday was superb and was awesomely celebrated with taco dip, swedish meatballs and half of a bottle of Gentlemen's Jack. NY, we look forward to slaughtering your asses on Sunday.

Excuse the necessary profanity.

Photobucket

Moving on, I had a little mishap today in true Monday morning fashion. After my shower I was looking in the mirror and noticed my eyebrows had a groucho marx thing goin' on. I used my little handy dandy battery operated shaver mcdealy and in an effort to tame them, accidentally took a chunk out of the middle of my left eyebrow. Damn you twitchy right arm!

It resulted in something that looks a little like this:

Photobucket

After laughing for a good 3-4 minutes while looking at my ridiculous face in the mirror, I took out the trusty brown eyeliner and filled it in. So, if any of you see me around in the next week and notice something is amiss - no I did not join a gang, or attempt to bring any sort of Vanilla Ice fashion back - I'm just an idiot with one of these.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't help but laugh at the BF pic because when I was at the Ale House with my step-dad yesterday, they kept showing footage of the game and he was like "If I look up and see another damn shot of snowy Brett I'm going to lose it." Anyway, I'm a huge Giants fan so this is going to be interesting. Can my boy Eli stack up to the big, bad Brett? You better fucking believe it!!