Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Call of Duty: Grammar style

PSA:

Here's a little treat I happened upon while on my journey to wash my extra special coffee cup.


I feel as if it is my duty to bring ridiculous mistakes such as these to light. Everyone over the age of 12 should know the difference between loose and lose, your you're, their they're and there.

Something is backwards if you can spell 'efficient' but not 'lose'. Having said that, maybe they did in fact use the spell check function as it would not detect 'loose'. Regardless, Curtis, you should still know the difference.

Now, obviously I'm not perfect and from time to time make these mistakes myself - the difference is proof reading and using the spell checker. Especially if you're going to put it in 36pt font.

Betcha can't guess who took it upon themselves to correct it.