Tuesday, March 16, 2010

liebe mein Patenkind!

Happy FIRST Birthday to my wonderful, amazing, hilarious, adorable, smiley Godson.



I sent him a package complete with a baby shirt I had made at Cafe Press that says "I :heart: my Auntie Niki" on it, haha - big legos, 2 DVDs of my favorite shows when I was little (Tom & Jerry and Fraggle Rock) and last but not least, a home-made DVD of all of his family and friends here saying happy birthday in various entertaining ways.

I mailed it out Sunday, March 7th - I thought for sure that would give enough time for it to arrive. However, I have not heard from my cousin Nina yet so it's making me nervous! I plan on calling early today to wish him a happy birthday. If they're lucky they won't be home so they'll return to a horribly sung song on the machine!

I miss you boo boo!

No comments: