Sunday, December 2, 2007

Commercials I Heart












and this one just because my friend Dan is in it :) He's the one sitting at the computer (:47) who doesn't talk, just looks excited about something, haha. He'll also be in a Verizon commercial AND an episode of Law and Order CI - so whenever I see those I'll post them as well!


And my most recent one is a t-mobile commercial that I can't find anywhere! It's a guy who calls a girl he's dating and keeps re-recording his message because he always messes it up. It's hilarious dammit! Once I find it, I'll post it.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG I love that T-mobile commercial! "Why am I talking so loud??" I want to marry that guy.

And I love how excited Dan looks about saving money on his car insurance. I laugh every time I watch that :)

teebs said...

i've been trying soo hard to find that commercial!! ive been looking on youtube, google, and myspace trying to find it. any luck yet? your blog came up when i was looking for it. It's comforting to know im not the only one looking desperately for it. i think it's hilarious and i rarely watch tv to be able to catch it on.

maria said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb9MISbhYBw
FOUND IT! YES! hahah i love that commercial! and the orbit one.. you link licker! haha