Tuesday, August 28, 2007

If everyone jumped off a bridge?

Apparently I would follow - since I too have decided to (re)join the world of blogging. This isn't such a new venture for me as once upon a time I had a blog, whose hosting site and title will remain nameless for it basically was a venting blog during a very unfortunate time in my life 2 or so years ago. It's rather embarrassing to look back on, seeing as how it basically portrays me as a pathetic, co-dependant freak on paper - which I definitely am not. But everyone goes through rough periods...right? RIGHT!? It is good for a chuckle though - I just wish I would have written about something more interesting.

I've also made many pointless blogs in the world of myspace, but I've grown tired of m'space blogging so here I am. We'll see how long this one lasts.

It will inevitably be a blog about absolutely nothing (hence the tagline), just a bunch of ramblings. I'm not clever enough to author a blog on one particular subject such as fashion, politics, or the 80s. Even though I do love the 80s - c'mon! The Brat Pack, The music - the movies!!! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! Ok so that was '90, but close enough.

So I leave you with this.

No comments: