Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sun, Sun, Sun, Here it comes.....

Let me just express my gratitude towards the amazing George Harrison for writing this fabulous Beatles tune.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(This is obviously not GH, but it is me, pops and Louise Harrison - George's older sister....soooo, close enough)

And what a WONDERFUL sunny day it is! This is probably the best weather you can get in Wisconsin and for that I'm thrilled. It really doesn't get much better than this - sunny, no humidity and in the 60s/70s. Take a look at my widget!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's glorious!!!! Glorious for 3/4 days straight! I'm stoked for the weekend, especially since after today I'm off until next Tuesday and I get to fully enjoy it.

My smile surely is returning to my face.

No comments: