Monday, October 1, 2007

busy as a bee-otch

My my my! This week is going to be one crazy week! However, it's looking to be a good time :)

It's Monday, so of course I have bowling tonight. Wednesday is taco night, then I have a hair appointment at 7 so I don't look like a complete crapbag this weekend, Thursday night is Gina's birthday celebration at Rudy's, Friday I'm off and that night is the rehearsal dinner and Saturday is her wedding! I love weddings, for so many reasons. And they're especially fun when the group of people and families attending are always a good time! Plus, it's fun to get all gussied up - since we all know my day to day attire.

October's always nutso for me! Last year I had even more going on. My friend Beth's wedding was the second week of October, then I went to visit my friend Jesse in New York the following weekend, THEN I was in my best friend Tina's wedding the weekend after that - all the while trying to pack up my apartment to move the last weekend. Nuts! No wonder I caught a cold :( No rest!

So, I bid you adieu and I will be back with much to report, and perhaps some pictures after the festivities have ceased!

No comments: