Monday, October 29, 2007

Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on Kittens.....

bright falling leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, scarves, and warm woolen mittens....these are a few of my favorite things!

I haven't felt much like blogging lately...I think I go through peaks and valleys when it comes to blabbing about nothing. It's nearing the end of my favorite time of year and that kinda bums me out. Well really I've got November yet, but the leaves have pretty much reached their peak and have started saying their goodbyes. I've only had one PSL so far this season - with the kickoff being just last week! GET ON THE NET!

Tina and Tim's annual Halloween party was this past Saturday - which was a blast as always. Though I think my best friend (Jack Daniels) and I bonded a little too much. But all is well, I still love him. I haven't uploaded my pictures of the affair yet, but here's a little taste from Julie's point of view....me and Mattie (T's brother), who went as Corey Hart from the Brew Crew.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some highlights of the evening were:
- Of course Jack D <3
- Jagerbombs a plenty with Spenc and Mattie
- Tim's can of whoopass costume with a vagina back (I'll have to upload the picture....)
- the fog machine!
- Spenc secretly changing into another costume and pissing off Tim
- and finally - O'Donnell walking in on me dropping the kids off at the pool...TWICE, because he thought I was kidding the first time - Johnson's you need a lock on your bathroom door!

All in all, a great success.

I'm pretty stoked for this week since Halloween (my second favorite Holiday) is Wednesday and our work lobby party starts at 3...in which I get to play somebody else again. Plus, it's also taco night which always guarantees a good time. AND, I can't forget that AMC will be playing movies from the Halloween series for 24 hours that day. It can't get much better than that, as I want to have Michael Myers' love child. Horror genre....how I love thee.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Merry Halloween everyone! Don't forget to check your children's candy for razors and small animals!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww what a fun post! I love Halloween and fall so much. Wednesday will be a blast for sure.

Oh and I think this was my favorite part...

"I think I go through peaks and valleys when it comes to blabbing about nothing."

...because I was JUST saying the exact same thing to my mom about blogging. Although I feel a random and totally pointless post coming on. Stay tuned for that.

nik von H said...

I know! It's like I go through some periods where I want to post a bunch of nothing every day - and then I go through periods where I probably do have some funny random things to say but just don't feel like typing it up...ah well!