Friday, November 9, 2007

Have you ever harmonized with your vacuum?

Someone asked me that once - for the life of me I can't remember who. It could be because it was at least 10 years ago, maybe longer - but I'll always remember it because it's one of the oddest questions I've ever been asked. And I'll really remember it because I actually tried it. I know I've brought up that same question several times in the last decade to various people, and they all gave me the same look. I'm sure you can picture what that look is.

But then I saw this back when Friends was still on the air - and I didn't feel so alone anymore. Friends has always made me feel warm and fuzzy inside and scenes like this are exactly why. It makes the weird people feel right at home. I do realize I'm coming off as a complete lame-ass, but I don't care.

So here's to all you freaks who harmonize with your vacuums, bagpipes and run though Central Park like you've just discovered your limbs.



CHEERS!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hahaha. Okay I don't know what's funnier...Phoebe singing along with the bagpipes, Chandler's face, or Rachel trying not to laugh. I freakin' love Friends!

nik von H said...

Yeah, I dont know. But something about those two minutes just gives me great joy in my life!

Diana Laurence said...

I somehow missed seeing that scene back when the show was on. Burst out laughing over Phoebe...it's the ultimate positive person who says, "yeah! I'm sure I know this song! I'll sing along, cool!!" She rocks. That is a great clip...my day's off to a good start.