Monday, September 17, 2007

Come 'ere once.....or twice.....

I have nothing particularly exciting to share, just wanted to make note of a few interesting things I've come across the past few days or so, things one should check out.

First, Kanye West's new album Graduation, namely track 5, 'Good Life'. I also hope all you folks out there in TV viewing land watched the Emmy's on Sunday and caught the hilarity of Rainn Wilson (Dwight on The Office) doing a little head to head with Mr West himself in a rendition of Don't Forget the Lyrics. Singing what you ask? Why, the songs of Kanye West.



Second, a Scottish singer the wonderful Ale introduced me to, whose voice is reminiscent of Gavin Degraw or maybe Ray LaMontagne-ish - who goes by the name of Paolo Nutini. He's fantastic, I would suggest giving "Last Request" a listen first.

Thrice, Prison Break starts again tonight. While the show may be a little far fetched - it does have some good cliffhangers and exciting twists and turns. Even if it's not really your thing - just watch it for Wentworth Miller, no straight woman or gay man will be disappointed.

Quad - www.michaelgoddard.com. The man's art is amazing - I want every piece of it in my rec room whenever I have a house.

and Funf - The Brave One starring Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard. The movie is plain amazing and anything that I say about it will not do it justice. If anything - how can you not want to see any movie Terrence Howard is in?



Ok I s'pose I better finish a few things before I leave this hole. Happy Monday! Tomorrow's another one.......

No comments: