Friday, September 21, 2007

Pewpies

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love the word poop. It's just funny to me and no matter how much that makes me seem forever immature - I don't care. It's a great word, as is any derivative of the word poop, like poopies. I find it cute when men or women of any age say it. Of course, almost any words that come out of a two or three year olds mouth is going to be cute - but I almost find it endearing when an adult man says 'poopies'.

It could also be the only reason I like the movie On Golden Pond - YOU OLD POOP!

All that ridiculousness being said - I need this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

hahahahhahaha!!!! I like "Poo'd"...as in: "now why did you done poo'd all over my new porch swing???" Ok I just watched that drunk non-santa dude and now my brain is stuck in hickland.

Monica's fiance Tim says poop a lot and I think it can be pretty adorable. WE'RE WEIRDOS!!!

nik von H said...

Yeah, poo, poo'd, poopies. AWWW poopies!!!!

Weirdos we are....but 'saright!