Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hugh love me! Hugh really love me!!!

Happy new Monday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not only has the glorious fall begun, but fresh new seasons of my favorite shows are taking over my DVR. HOUSE STARTS TONIGHT! I'm rather excited, as if you couldn't tell. Not only is the show totally captivating, with the wide variety of interesting diseases, infections, symptoms and patients - but Hugh Laurie is a thing of beauty. The man can be the most narcissistic asshat to ever exist all the while putting patient's lives in danger and I would still shove him into a stairwell and have my way with him.

Another reason I have a soft spot in my heart for him, is that he made an appearance on Friends, my favorite show of all time. And even then, was a total asshole! Love.



In other news (and totally validating my blog name) - I had a very interesting morning. I did some wash last night and put my jeans in the dryer before I went to bed - so this morning I went to the dryer after my shower to get a pair. Well, I picked out a pair I bought from Aeropostale about a year ago and in putting them on, realized there was about a quarter size rip/hole in the ass - right by the corner of the back pocket. So, I threw them into my room to deal with them later - because I'm going to fix them.

I then go back to the dryer to get another pair and pick out a pair of Mossimo jeans I got from Target over a year ago. Well these pants have always been a little tighter and shrink more than my other jeans in the dryer so when I put them on I have to do a series of twists and bends to loosen them up a bit. So I begin to put them on in my room and do a squat of sorts and hear a loud, cartoonlike rrrriiiiiiippppppppppppppp, and feel a bit of a draft as my right asscheek explodes out the back of my pants. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I literally said this out loud as I furiously kicked them off and proceeded to grab said rip and pull as hard as I could basically taking off the whole right leg in a fit of frustration. Then I started to laugh and made yet another trip to the dryer to get one more pair of jeans and carefully inspect them so they don't explode off my body when I get to work. But this is now the third pair of jeans that have ripped in the ass! I had a pair of my favorite AE jeans rip right across the ass last winter, and those weren't even tight! And actually as I'm typing this - I'm realizing all three pairs have ripped along the right side. Is my right asscheek substantially larger than the left?!?!!? Just call me L.A. from now on, for LOPSIDED ASS. Now I'm gonna have to have my jeans specially made on the internet for size 4 with the right side a size 6. Stupid body.

4 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

hahahhahahaha!!! The story never gets old especially when you toss in a 'sploding umbrella and flying orange juice bottle.

I want to play Doctor with Mr. Laurie in the basement. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

nik von H said...

YEESSSSSS, can I join?

OMG, that umbrella thing was ridiiiiiic. So stupid.

Amanda said...

Hahaha. I can picture this whole thing going down and it's GLORIOUS. Well maybe not for you. I'd definitely invest in some higher quality jeans though. Just in case you find yourself totally jeanless some morning and don't want to come to work half-naked :)

nik von H said...

I know!

And my fave part is probably in the labels area where I put 'ripped ass' as one of them, hahaaaaa!!