Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in love (plug The Cure)

With Zooey Deschanel. Her comedic timing is perfect and she is quite hilarious. Failure to Launch would have been the exact same movie as The Wedding Planner or How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, if it weren't for Ms. Zooey.

Peep these.





They're a little long, but totally worth it. Especially the shotgun scene(s) in part two.

She's also my favorite part of The Good Girl.

In other news, we've been watching Tim Gunn's Guide To Style and upon seeing Episode 1 with Rebecca, I realized that maybe I need this show. Her every day attire was incredibly similar to mine. It doesn't help that I don't have to dress up one bit for work, so I don't own many dress clothes these days. But then as I thought about it more I realized that she didn't necessarily dress bad, or was stuck in some previous decade of horrible fashion - she just wore jeans and tshirts with the occasional pumps, and dressy-ish top now and then. She just needed Tim's list of essential items he believes every woman should have in her closet. It's something like - a white shirt, black pants, alternative sweatsuit, blazer, vibrator....I don't know - its 11 or so standard items. Maybe I should get that list....

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

Here ya go! LET'S DO IT!!

1. a basic black dress
2. dress slacks
3. skirt
4. classic white shirt
5. trench coat
6. well-fitted jeans
7. day dress
8. blazer
9. cashmere sweater
10. sweat suit alternative
.
.
.
11. vibrator

nik von H said...

Hahaaaaa