Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh, Hair....O'Hare?

Such a lovely foggy Thursday it is - lovely because I get to escape my cube cell at noon.

J's brother is coming home today from his stint in Alaska so I'm tagging along for the ride to Chicago to pick him up. While we're not walking the city streets of Chitown, or gazing up at the glorious Hancock Building (ok maybe only I do that, it's one of my fave's) - we ARE going to a massive international airport, perfect for people watching - one of my hobbies. We may not even be there long enough to get a good session in - but even a brisk walk through the airport will give you enough to write a book.

I'm off to plug my meter - the joys of parking in dtown Milwaukee.

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

Hey I people watched at Southridge this past weekend and I had an absolute BLAST!!! I was by myself with a nice cup of the 'Bucks and just sat and basically stared at the insanity unfold. It was hilarious!

Part two: airports are my very favorite place to be. I find them very romantic. And the last scene of Love Actually says it all!!!

God only knows what I'd be without yoooooouuuuuu!

nik von H said...

Southridge is a GREAT place - friggin wackos in that place I tell you!

Yes, I agree....But I really need to watch that movie - I still haven't seen it.

Great song. I think I'm going to listen to it now.